In order to offer the very best English lessons, we will have to create a customized package based on your skill level.
We do this via an introductory lesson/meeting via Skype. For this process to be carried out, you will need:
• A stable internet connection. • A microphone (built in or external). • A webcam (optional but recommended). • A computer, tablet or other hand held device giving access to the internet.
• All lessons provided by our company must be scheduled in the amount of 4 sessions at the minimum.
The single, introductory lesson is the only one that can be booked in a single block.
• Payment must be made at least 24 hours before the lesson begins.
• We accept PayPal, credit or debit cards and direct bank transfers.
• 12 hours’ notice is required for all students who cancel their lessons. Failure to do so will result in payment being taken in lieu.
Late Arrivals & Cancellations
• Our English tutors will patiently wait, up to 15 minutes, into the lesson before switching off and assuming a no show.
• If there are technical issues or something has occurred, please get in contact as soon as possible so that we can try and work around the situation.
• Any late arrivals will be able to continue, but as our tutors have tight schedules and other students, you will be required to finish at the specified time and no extra time will be provided.
Fees and Prices
*ALL course material and resources will be provided by your instructor/s.*
30 minute lessons (x4) – 44 Euros
30 minute lessons (x8) – 80 Euros
30 minute lessons (X12) – 108 Euros
30 minute lessons (X16) – 128 Euros
Please get in touch via email if you would like some more information regarding costs and fees. Our email address is : [email protected]
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.